As the year comes to a close, here’s a look back on the top five personal finance and financial literacy video content on Money Playschool over the year. Check them out or revisit them again!
Top 5 Personal Finance and Financial Literacy Video Content
1) World Financial Planning Day: Interview with Ms Wong Sze Keed, CEO, AIA Singapore
2) Do I need a property agent? | How my realtor helped me to save over $120,000
3) Insurance Pay or Not: Will my insurance pay in this accident?
4) World Financial Planning Day: Interview with Mr Patrick Peck, Managing Director, Great Eastern
5) Personality Types and Money (How does your Enneagram type handle money?)
Top 5 Personal Finance and Financial Literacy fun YouTube Shorts/ TikTok
1) Budgeting Tips 101 (TikTok)
2) Telling my son the secret to owning multiple properties (TikTok)
3) The importance of budgeting and having a financial plan (YouTube Shorts)
4) Job Scam Alert (YouTube Shorts)
5) Can I trust my son with my money secret? (TikTok)
Which is your favourite?