1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
1.1 We are Goalsmapper Pte. Ltd. (“we”, “us”, “Goalsmapper”) and we own and operate this website, www.goalsmapper.com (the “Site”).
1.2 We provide individuals and corporations with access to a variety of digital resources available on www.goalsmapper.com (the “Software”) including but not limited to digital documents and a variety of software.
2. SITE ACCESS
- 2.1 You are responsible for all access to the Site using your internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
- 2.2 We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free. The Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades or carrying our essential maintenance on the Site.
3. ACCESS TO SITE OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
- 3.1 The Site is available worldwide. We however make no promise that the materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Singapore. The access of the Site from outside of Singapore is at the user’s own initiative, risk and the user is responsible for compliance with all local laws and regulations.
4. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- 4.1 The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
- 4.2 You may create a link to this Site, provided that:
- 4.2.1 The link is fair and legal and is not presented in a way that is:
(a) Misleading or could suggest any type of association, approval or endorsement by us that does not exist, or
(b) Harmful to our reputation or the reputation of any of our affiliates;
- 4.2.2 You retain the legal right and technical ability to immediately remove the link at any time, following a request by us to do so.
- 4.3 We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- 5.1 The intellectual property rights in the Site and all of the text, pictures, videos, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, trademarks, logos, applications, programs, computer code and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 6.1 We provide the Site on an “as is” basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
- 6.1.3 The Site does not provide any advice and accepts no liability. All Articles offered on the Site, including but not limited to financial planning software, tools, concepts and strategies, are not intended to provide any legal, tax, investment, financial or any other type of advice to you or your clients. Any information or advice provided by you to your clients based on the Site or Software is at your own risk and you bear full responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of any advice rendered.
7. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
8. DURATION OF TERMS
9. GOVERNING LAW